Monday 17 September 2012

Rummaging at the Car Bootys again!!


Well this is this weekends little gems (all for £1.70)..its becoming a bit of an addiction...I may need help. My husband is decorating the hall including a bit of shelving..so will put some pics on my blog when its completed. My Mum thinks I am turning into one of those horders you see on that TV programme, she cant see the appeal of all the old stuff they used to have. I love it , especially the pieces with pattern on..its all got such a lovely homely feel. Maybe thats because my childhood was surrounded by all this so it feels familiar. Probably be more next weekend as showing my friend Zoe the delights of the Car Boot sale. 


1 comment:

  1. You did very well, I saw that Hornsea Saffron coffee pot in a charity shop the other day for £20! Would have happily bought it for £1.70, but it stayed on the shelf...:)

    ReplyDelete