Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy January Everyone....

Hello , I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Year..ours was a little dissapointing with various illnesses hitting us all, but I think this may have been the case for lots of people this year. ..and we probably have a couple of months ahead of us of runny noses and horrible colds. Lets all hope these next winter months go nice and quick. I cant wait to see the lovely crocuses poking their heads up through the wintery debris, a definite sign that spring is on its way!

I have tried to make a couple of resolutions, one already isnt going to happen..oopps..was meant to be trying to watch less TV, but I seem to have got a bit hooked on the new  'Mr Selfridge' series. I think it must have been such an amazing time really, all the amazing clothes and accessories that they had access to for the first time, which we nowadays take for granted. Me and a friend are planning on taking a trip to London to have a wander round the large strores up there. Something I havent done for a long time.

Another resolution is to draw every day in my sketch book, even if its a doodle. This has been achieved so far, below is a drawing from yesterday , inspired by my little girl's first day back at school. Yes, she did go as a superhero! The school likes us to start the term nice and easy (NOT) by getting us to make a costume for the beginning of term.




No comments:

Post a Comment