Monday 25 February 2013

So half term is over .....

Like most parents this last week I have had little time to myself , but we have had a great half term. It was very busy as I stupidly planned something nearly every day, but my little girls loved it meeting up with our friends and getting lots of fresh air (all be it a little cold). My camera has been with me on most of our little outings but its proven a little difficult to take photos and keep my eye on the kids. 

Also over the last couple of weeks we have discovered Geocaching. When I first heard of this from my sister it sounded a little strange , but we spent a day doing it and it was really good fun. For those of you that have never heard of it , its a kind of treasure hunt where people hide little trinkets in small containers with a log book for others to find. You need to log onto the Geocache website where it gives you coordinates for caches local to you. Its actually a worldwide thing and be warned a little addictive. Also if you mention it to people they look at you like you are a nerd.



No comments:

Post a Comment