Tuesday 23 April 2013

So is this summer now??

Well I cannot believe it I am sat out in the garden writing this, wonders will never cease! We've been down the park picking daisies in this lovely sunshine and even managed to take my cardigan off . Please let this be the start of a wonderful Summer. We have booked our summer holiday in August now too, were off to  Broadchurch land, well Eype in Dorset to a fantastic campsite we have been to a few times before. It has breathtaking views across the sea, which I hope to be looking at from my camping chair rather than thru a raindrop covered caravan window. The campsite is right on the beach where Broadchurch was filmed.

This week I am determined to finish my Woodland Party collection and finish a scarf I am knitting. It is for my Mother in Law for Christmas..I know its early, but I want to remember my limited knitting skills so thought making the Mums a scarf each for Christmas was a way of doing this. I also have purchased all the gear to start to learn crochet as I want to cover some lampshades with crochet squares. God knows when this will happen.

I wanted to share with you my new mirror, another 40th birthday present . Its so cool and looks just right in our hall. Right off to get stuff done....

No comments:

Post a Comment