Saturday 10 November 2012

Helping Father Christmas

Just finished off my last couple of creations to send off to Lapland ... a small bag for my little Willow and a couple of jewellery rolls for my hubbies family. Now I can concentrate back on my design work for a while hopefully before the craziness of Christmas sets in?? I have been looking at a blog called The Life and Times of the Plume, thenoisyplume.blogspot.com wishing my life was as adventurous as hers :( She lives out in Idaho and her photos look amazing, so full of inspiration. She must be excited to wake up everyday and look out at this beautiful , vibrant , full of life environment. She's one lucky lady .. And produces gorgeous jewellery too !!

1 comment:

  1. Hello from, quite literally over the road! I've just been snooping on your blog. How lovely your creations are. See you on the school run :)

    Steph x
    imcountingufoz.com

    ReplyDelete