Friday 20 September 2013

Hot Off The Pixie Stitches Sewing Machine.

Well its been like the Elves and the Shoemaker in my studio this week, well actually it hasn't as it was just me doing all the work. But my machines have definitely been hammering away. Ive had a couple of days to myself this week when my little girls been at Pre School, but to be honest its taking me a while to settle into a day by myself. After 6 years of having a little person constantly with me it seems rather quiet these days. It has been very cosy in my studio though, nestling down to do some sewing while the rain has been pitter pattering on the roof.

So this weeks creation has been the Emi Dress...taddah!!! Available in lots of lovely fabrics..have a look at the Pixie Stitches Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment